▃ 節目資訊 ▃
活動日期：2022/8/27 (六) 14:00~22:00
啟售時間：2022/6/1 (三) 中午12點
PGA享有： 1. 快速通關 2. 專用廁所 3. 專用動線 (飲料, 寄物, 代幣)
VIP享有： 1. 高景無濕看台 2. 獨立通關 3. 專用廁所 4. 專有吧台
▃ 購票方式說明 ▃
- 為強化信用卡網路付款安全，KKTIX售票系統網站導入了更安全的信用卡 3D 驗證服務，會員購票時，將取得簡訊驗證碼，確保卡號確實為持卡人所有，以提供持卡人更安全的網路交易環境。信用卡3D驗證流程為何？
▃ 注意事項 ▃
- 所有香菸（已拆封/未拆封)、雪茄、火柴、打火機、電子菸、菸油禁止入場 (場內吸菸區將提供打火機及販售菸品)。
- 所有飲料食物 包含檳榔、口香糖、茶包、糖果或巧克力。(如血糖低或貧血可以至醫護站取糖果)
- 如有攜帶醫療藥品, 須標示清楚且附用藥證明，將由本活動之醫療人員進行評估, 是否可攜帶入場。
- 旗織/國旗 (請好好保管，特別要尊重國旗)。
- 您的 2022 S2O 入場票券。
- 未滿18歲不得入場及未帶證件謝絕入場 (請攜帶可用證件供主辦單位查驗，可用證件: 身份證件、駕照、健保卡或護照)。
- 本主辦單位對於行為不當者 (違法行為或嚴重妨礙其他消費者及干擾演出秩序之行為) 有權要求違反者離場，並禁止再行進入會場。主辦單位保有認定是否屬干擾演出秩序之行為之權利。
- 消費者必須以真實姓名購票及填寫有效個人資訊，一旦以虛假資料購買票券已經涉及「偽造私文書罪」，依照刑法第二百十條：「偽造、變造私文書，足以生損害於公眾或他人者，處五年以下有期徒刑。」 ，主辦單位及KKTIX皆有權利立即取消該消費者訂單，請勿以身試法!
主辦單位保有更換場地及藝人之權利，活動以 https://www.facebook.com/S2OTaiwan 公佈消息為準。
▃ 退票方式說明 -「(必讀)購買須知」▃
以掛號方式郵寄至：81361高雄市左營區文府路130號 斯邦奈有限公司 票務 收。
退款時間 : 活動結束後30天，匯款至原訂購人帳戶。(遇例假日則遞延後一工作日)
⚠️服務時間：週一至週五 AM9:00~AM12:00 ; PM 13:00~PM18:00 例假日除外，E-MAIL至客服信箱：firstname.lastname@example.org。客服信箱收到後將會盡快回覆您的問題。
PGA enjoys: 1. Faster queue for entry 2. Designated toilet 3. Special line for (drinks, luggage, tokens)
VIP enjoys: 1. Higher view without wet stands 2. Designated entry 3. Exclusive toilet 4. Exclusive bar
[How To Purchase Tickets]
Note: please do not use Yahoo or Hotmail to sign up for the account.
- Tickets can only be bought by using a VIP account on this platform. Before buying a ticket, please sign up for a VIP account and activate the account through your email address. We recommend setting up your “Name” and “Phone number” first, so that you can save time during the purchasing process.
- We strongly advise you not to use Yahoo or Hotmail email addresses to protect your rights. This is because our email might end up in spam, get blocked, or be discarded, resulting in "order refused."
- You may not receive the successful purchase notification letter because of other reasons. If you did not receive the notification email, this does not necessarily mean that your order was not successful. If your card was declined, please try again within the payment period. Please purchase the ticket again if you did not pay during the payment period. You can know whether your purchase wassuccessful by checking your order at “order” in your account menu. You will receive a receipt if your purchase is successful. If you cannot find your ticket, your purchase was not successful.
- The KKTIX system does not have a regulated time for ticket clearance. If customers did not pay during the payment time, those tickets will be released for others to buy.
- Purchasing through the KKTIX website:
- Must sign up for a VIP account. The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per order is 12 tickets.
- Payment method: Credit card (VISA/MASTER/JCB), ATM transfer.
- Concerning credit card online payment safety, KKTIX uses 3D verification technology to protect customers' payment details. You will receive a verification text message when you purchase a ticket in order for us to make sure that the card holder is the same as the purchaser. Click here to know more about the credit card 3D verification process.
- Important notice for ATM Virtual Account Payment users: This method is only available for ATM cards (with the feature of non-contracted account transfer) that was issued by Taiwanese financial institutions. This payment method will not work for orders that exceed $30,000. Please pay using other payment methods before the payment deadline so that your order won’t get canceled.
- How to get your tickets: mail (only Taiwan address, $80 processing fee per order), FamilyMart ( 4 tickets max/$30 processing fee per order, pay at FamilyMart stores)
[In order to improve the safety of this event, please pay attention to the following matters]
In response to the epidemic prevention of (COVID-19), the following terms and conditions must be met in order to participate in the event：
1. Body temperature must be measured before entering. Those whose forehead temperature exceeds 37.5 degrees will not be allowed to enter the venue.
2. Masks upon entry will be mandatory.
The event's organizer reserves the right to modify the event's schedule or cancel it at any time. The only reason for doing this is for the health and safety of the performers and the audience. Governmental restrictions, a rise in the severity of diseases like COVID 19, natural disasters, and other unforeseen circumstances are all used as justifications for such action. Any necessary changes will be reported in separate announcements.
Any products that are found to be prohibited will be confiscated and thrown away.
- Balloons, aerial cameras, fireworks, and laser pointers are strictly prohibited under Civil Aviation Administration regulations. The Civil Aviation Administration holds the right to penalize any and all violators in accordance with the law.
- Umbrellas of all sizes, stretchable selfie sticks, flagpoles, benches, seats, folding chairs, reclining chairs, tents of all sizes, knives, sticks, and glass bottles, and any potentially offensive items may not be brought onto event grounds.
- Any illegal items such as firearms, drugs, flammable items, explosives, high-pressure spray cans and unidentified items may not be brought onto event grounds.
- All cigarettes (opened/unopened), cigars, matches, lighters, electronic cigarettes, and e-liquids are prohibited (lighters and tobacco products will be sold in the smoking area at the venue).
- All drinks and foods that contain betel nuts, chewing gum, tea bags, candy or chocolate. (If your blood sugar is low or you suffer from anemia or sugar related diseases, you are welcome to go to the medical station where they will happily offer you something sweet to regulate your blood sugar levels)
- Any utensils, such as water bags, thermos bottles, cooler boxes and ice buckets.
- Large-scale video recording equipment <unless approved by the organizer>.
- If you bring any prescription medication, they must be clearly labeled and come with a prescription certificate. The event's medical staff will determine if they can be brought into the venue.
- Water guns are not permitted, water gun rentals will be available on-site.
- Any luggage or bags larger than 18 inches or 45 cm in length must be sent to the off-site storage area.
- Any form of pet will not be allowed: cats, dogs, pigs, birds, monkeys, fish, rabbits etc. (Service animals with certificate not included in the prohibition)
- Mosquito repellents and sunscreen (high-pressure cans not allowed).
- Cushions, picnic mats, bean bag chairs, inflatable sofas (only to be used in the lawn area).
- Fabric/Material flags, National flag (to be handled with care and respect at all times).
- Mobile chargers, portable charging bank
- Mobile phones or gopro stabilizers, retractable types are not allowed to be brought in!
- Cosmetics, liquid cosmetics and perfumes.
- Your 2022 S2O Taiwan admission ticket.
- Valid documents issued by government agencies with photos: Identity documents, driver's licenses, health insurance cards, passports, and international student ID cards.
- Cash or credit card.
- Good vibes!!
Re-admission will not be allowed (once you enter the venue you have to remain inside as you will not be allowed back in once you leave).
S2O will not be held liable for any loss or damages, please keep your tickets safe as the organizers and staff of S2O will not reissue your ticket.
The two-day tickets cannot be separated for resale and can only be used by the same person.
Tickets for the event do not include drinks and food. Drinks and food from outside the venue are not allowed. If found, you will be required to eat or discard it. The venue will have a sufficient amount of food and drinks available and we assure you that you will not be left hungry or thirsty.
Slippers or sandals are allowed for the event, it is advised not to attend this festival barefoot. We recommend wearing shoes (rubber shoes, waterproof shoes) that cover your feet properly.
Entry is not permitted for minors under the age of 18, nor is admission permitted in the absence of documentation (please bring necessary documents for organizer verification, acceptable documents include ID, driver's license, health insurance card, or passport).
Please follow the no-drinking and driving policy while consuming alcohol in the event space, remember to consume alcohol responsibly and seek help if you are feeling unwell. S2O employees and organizers will not be held liable for any damage or harm caused by the personal decision of event attendees to consume alcohol.
This event will have on-site police patrols with set police officers to ensure everyone's safety.
If someone acts inappropriately (by engaging in unlawful activity or doing something that substantially interferes with the flow of the performance or other attendees), the organizer has full authority to order them to exit the venue and restrict them from returning.
Please do not purchase tickets from unknown sources.If any counterfeit tickets are found to be sold, they will be sent to the police for investigation. If any counterfeit tickets are used to enter the event, S2O employees have full authority in refusing the ticket holder from entering the event.
We recommend taking public transportation to the event location in order to guarantee the safety of attendees and the preservation of good traffic flow.
Those who are found to have entered the venue without the event bracelet will be required to pay for a make-up ticket for that day.
Make sure to alert nearby, on-site staff right away if you notice anything suspicious, harmful, illegal, or if someone might be in immediate danger. A possible false alarm is better than no alarm.
Any confiscation of illegal items will be seen as a voluntary abandonment, and the organizer reserves the right to make the final decision.
Event guests must use their legal names and provide accurate personal information when purchasing tickets. According to Article 210 of the Criminal Law, "forgery or change of private documents, sufficient to cause harm to the public or others, shall be punished to fixed-term imprisonment of not more than five years" if the purchase of tickets was based on false information. The organizer and KKTIX both reserve the right to cancel your order at any time.
If this event is canceled due to natural disasters or other unforeseen circumstances, please follow the refund instructions on the Spunite Co., Ltd.'s fan page.
Please read the above guidelines carefully before purchasing any tickets.
When purchasing a ticket, you automatically agree to all of the terms and conditions listed above.
The organizer reserves the right to change the venue and the performers at any moment.
For any announcements, please refer to :
Return Policy – 「Purchase Notes」
According to the No. 10710128232 policy that was announced on 2018/05/16 by The Ministry of Culture, The No.9 statement of “Processing fee and application for return or exchange tickets” in『Art performance and activity event tickets standard form contract policy』stated that the organizer should follow the rule 「Tickets are NOT refundable within the 10 days before the event starts, Processing fee must NOT exceed 10% of the original ticket price.」
Important Notice for Returning Tickets]
1. A 10% processing fee will be applied if the customer returns the ticket/s due personal reasons, Tickets are not refundable 10 days before the event, The deadline for returning tickets will be 2022/08/16 (including postmark and delivery). A ticket will not be refunded if it exceeds the deadline, has missing files or files are incomplete.
Note: If the ticket does not arrive before the deadline, the company will contact the consumer using the information on the returned document to retrieve the ticket again. If the company is unable to contact the customer using the information he or she provided, the company will not be held liable for this problem.
2. Single tickets cannot be returned or exchanged; refunds and exchanges must be performed in units of orders.
Multiple fees (platform service fees, transfer fees, shipping, wristbands, and so on) are not refundable. Those expenses will not be refunded to the purchaser.
Attachments for Refunds:
1. Physical Ticket (If the ticket was purchased through Family Mart, please
print out the ticket)
2. Name, Phone number, Address
3. Bank account information or a copy of a digital account passbook (Please include: bank remittance information, branch, account number, bank account name)
Send by post through registered mail to:
No. 130, Wenfu Rd., Zuoying Dist., Kaohsiung City 813021, Taiwan (R.O.C.) Spunite Co. Ltd.
Deadline:Mail before 2022/08/16 (Tue).
The refund deadline is based on the postmark/arrival date. Tickets will NOT be refunded if they exceed the deadline.
Refund time: Refunds will be paid to the initial purchaser's bank account 30 days after the completion of the event. (If the payment date falls on a holiday, payment will be delayed until the next business day.)
We look forward to seeing you at S2O Taiwan 2022 !
⚠️Service hours: Monday to Friday AM9:00~AM12:00 ; PM 13:00~PM18:00 Service hours exclude holidays.